GE’s Information Technology Leadership Program (ITLP) is a 2-year rotational training program that allows recent college graduates to gain valuable experience in the field of information technology.
Two year rotational program
- Twelve weeks of training throughout duration of the program
- Face to face and virtual training
- Hired into one GE business unit (Corporate, Home & Business Solutions, Power & Water, Oil & Gas, Energy Management, Aviation, Transportation, Healthcare, Capital)
- Frequent mentoring, evaluation, and feedback
- Exposure to upper management
- Opportunities to build a global network of ITLP members across all of GE’s businesses
ITLP incorporates structured training into the program, including two month-long training sessions held in the US and Asia.
Program members also study business writing, the SDLC process, finance, lean/Six Sigma, presentational speaking, business principles, and more.
- Exhibiting superior academic excellence
- Bachelor’s degree:
Computer Science / MIS, Math / Quantitative Analysis, Engineering, or Business with a minor in Computer Science and/or related field
- Passion for IT
- Sharp analytical and technical skills
- Strong business acumen
- Leadership experience outside of the classroom
- Geographically mobile
- Internship or work experience in relevant major
Many full-time ITLP members start their careers as interns, some as early as sophomore year. The full-time program pulls in many former interns with the company, but those who did not intern with GE are also welcome to interview.
Interested in Applying to ITLP?
GE’s Information TechnologyLeadership Program currently interviews on college campuses across the greater United States and also actively recruits globally.
For more information on ITLP and how to apply, contact your campus career center or visit